Commercial & Industrial Single Ply Roof Membrane System
Heartland Coatings Inc. uses Conklin's Single-Ply Membrane Roofing System. These are flexible sheets of compounded synthetic materials which are highly resistant to a broad range of chemicals, helping to extend the life of the roof, and offer outstanding reflectivity and energy-efficiency.
Benefits of a Single Ply Roof Membrane System
- Performs in all climates. Ultraviolet rays and ozone will not degrade the material and reduce the useful life of the roof.
- Membrane is resistant to chemicals and pollutants.
- The white surface deflects up to 84% of the sun's heat, creating a sufficient saving in cooling costs. This “cool roof” energy savings has prompted state and federal governments to offer incentives for retro-fitting light colored roofing. We strive to be leaders in energy conservation consulting, and light-colored, reflective roofing is markedly energy efficient. Check with your local utility provider or go to energystar.gov for additional details on tax rebates and credits.
- High fire resistance. It is very difficult for a fire to spread or even begin with the Class A rated single ply system.
- Leak free protection for years.
- No need for costly tear-off or disruption to clients, customers and employees.
- Up to 20 years of non prorated warranty!
Step 1: We remove all loose dirt and debris and install board stock.
Step 2: Apply membrane, overlapping seams in the direction of water run-off.
Step 3: Seams are heat welded together making the rubber-to-rubber bond unbreakable.
Step 4: Sealing all free edges of membrane with urethane sealant.
Recognized by major code approval agencies.
This Elvaloy -modified PVC provides rugged protection from the elements. Its unique chemical formulation is naturally fire-resistant, making Flexion an excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications.